| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tartous in February is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist. Some 142.1mm (5.6in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Tartous February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tartous, Syria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tartous:
- Adana, Turkey - 239.3 kms (148.7 miles) NNW
- Mersin, Turkey - 241.1 kms (149.8 miles) NNW
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 73 kms (45.4 miles) N
- Nicosia, Cyprus - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) W
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) W
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 206.7 kms (128.5 miles) W
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) S
- Beirut, Lebanon - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) SSW
- Haifa, Israel - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) SSW
- Irbid, Jordan - 259.5 kms (161.2 miles) S