| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tartous in November is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 105mm (4.1in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 10:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Tartous November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tartous, Syria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tartous:
- Adana, Turkey - 239.3 kms (148.7 miles) NNW
- Mersin, Turkey - 241.1 kms (149.8 miles) NNW
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 73 kms (45.4 miles) N
- Nicosia, Cyprus - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) W
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) W
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 206.7 kms (128.5 miles) W
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) S
- Beirut, Lebanon - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) SSW
- Haifa, Israel - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) SSW
- Irbid, Jordan - 259.5 kms (161.2 miles) S